Thread: Jaybs favorite

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Bloody french football hooligan
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

All it does is strengthen my theory that those soccer players are soft in the head, and finger . He was bloody lucky it never got it's claws into him then he would have been in bother.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

They Mustlids have some bite the terriers used to get a good one from the mink. He was lucky not to loose his finger.

Account Suspended
    Bonnie Scotland
    Playful, ain't they?

plummer dry as ever lol
    a friend of mine who lives at the base of some local hills where there are often ferreters ,rang me one day to say he had found a ferret and didn't know what to do with it , i went over to collect it there was another lad there when i got there, he had the ferret in his hands and was being the big man with it letting it crawl on his shoulders and head i said iwouldn't do that if i were you , next thing was it was securely fastened to his nose he was screaming and roaring and jumping up and down i was laughing so much it took ages to get it off him i wouldn't have done that with a ferret i knew let alone one that had been lost and living rough for a while
    a barony original

Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Not one to be pedantic but I think this 'pine marten' is in actual fact a beech marten.