Neck or full length

See if your reloading do use find it better using a neck or a full length sizer.
I do what shoots best. My varmint rifles get neck sized but my 6.5x55 shoots better when FL resized every loading. My 308 doesn't care either way. There is no harm in intelligent FL resizing.~Muir

I do what shoots best. My varmint rifles get neck sized but my 6.5x55 shoots better when FL resized every loading. My 308 doesn't care either way. There is no harm in intelligent FL resizing.~Muir

i personally FL re-size ive tried neck sizing and the rifles i have loaded for all group better with FL so thats the way i go !

i personally FL re-size ive tried neck sizing and the rifles i have loaded for all group better with FL so thats the way i go !

My .223 and .222 shoot tiny groups neck sized and I use the Lee Collet dis so it makes reloading fast and easy. My larger calibers usually get FL resized.

I was shooting with a friend Sunday evening after our range clean-up session and he was telling me he loads all his 308 with exactly the same FL resized load (a duplicate of Federal's Gold Match) so that he can use any ammo he produces in any of his 308's. He was shooting bug-hole groups so he can't be too far wrong. I guess he does the same for .223 though I don't know his load.~Muir

YUP STONNER HAS IS SORTED FOR SS109 YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BOSS :tiphat: STICKS LIKE CRAP TO A KITBAG DO'NT LIKE HOME LOADS UNLESS ITS FULL :tiphat:

Back