Distinguished Member

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
I'm pleased to be able to announce that Roedinator (Pete) joins the SD hall of Distinguished Members for the work and generosity he has put into helping new stalkers into the sport and also for his support at the Help for Heroes Shoot at Monmouth over the past few years. He has been responsible for a string of very happy new stalkers posting in the Write-ups section on the site.

A more helpful Blaser owner you will be hard pressed to meet! Well done Pete! :D

all the best,

Alex

Couldn't happen to a better bloke! I've enjoyed several stalks with Pete and, like his other guests, appreciated the hospitality that always goes with a trip to his place.

He'll have to sell his Blaser to pay for the round Terry. :lol:

Well done Pete you deserve it. :tiphat:

Sorry Pete.

Can't talk to you anymore as you never told me you have a Blaser.

bob.
well done bud, but im not talking anymore.

Does that mean Pete has extra duties to fulfill now
like dress up in top and tails or wear a bow before posting
sorry Pete just could not resist...lol

Alex
I can only say how honoured I am to be given this and thank you very much indeed
I have enjoyed my time on SD since joining and been very lucky to meet some very
top guys from around the country .
wayne davies being just one who i picked up some very good tips on stalking and how to entertain
people whilst down stalking at mine .
I dont see the point of being a wind up merchant and if i can help someone along the way then i will .
thanks to the guys above for your kind comments .

yours BLASER fanatic :D pete

Its taken me nearly 5 years to become an established poster :).

Seriously though, well done Pete. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Andy.

Tis funny, I clicked on this thread thinking 'roedinator' and I was pleased to see it is Pete. Top bloke, you deserve it buddy, now we just need to improve your taste in rifles ;)

ATB
Pete

:D:tiphat:.couldnt have happened to a better bloke. I have shot with Pete for the last 20 yrs chasing the England badge,lamping ,stalking and trying to find higher and higher pheasants.in all that time we haven't had a bad word!!! He is a genuine trustworthy mate, and yes I would give my left arm for that blaser. pete I am looking forward to us shooting together this year on my little syndicate and I might even get to see you beating!!
Atb jab.

well done pete and welcome to the club, i must say though i wouldnt be seen with a blaser lol

serious though very well done, if it wasnt for people like you helping out it would be nearly impossible for newbie stalkers to join this sport we all love so much

ATB

Dave

Back