larder/cull chart wanted

griffshrek

Hello all.
i am after a larder/cull type form or chart it the type you complete when you shot a deer , it will include
1/ species
2/reaction to shot
3/ shot placement
4/etc
i have seen something on the pages for DSC2 site but i cant copy and paste it .

at the moment i use a shooting diary but would rather the data put onto a form of some kind , before i spend hours trying to make one on the computer i thought i would ask if anyone hand one i could use.

regards.........neil

Neil, I've got my cull records on an Excel spreadsheet. I've only just got it up and running for this season so it may need fine tuning but its pretty straight forward. Send me your email and I'll get my Girlfriend to copy it to you. JC

Neil, I've got my cull records on an Excel spreadsheet. I've only just got it up and running for this season so it may need fine tuning but its pretty straight forward. Send me your email and I'll get my Girlfriend to copy it to you. JC

JC275 said:

Hi JC275
Just been reading about your excel sheet for cull records. Don't want to start a lot of work for you, but I'd love a copy if possible. I'll understand if you say no.
Regards, fencer.

Back