OVER 2000 SIGNED UP MEMBERS

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Well we have achieved over 2000 signed up members :D I know someone will now say " yes but some of them never post and some of them have been taken off" :rolleyes:

My answer is that it just shows despite what some members have said or implied through Emails to us, the Stalking Directory is still going from strength to strength. I know we have our moments, and niggles but its like a family, you aint gonna keep everyone happy all the time ;)

All I can say is that on behalf of all the Admin team, thank you for your loyal support and thank you to everyone on here that puts in the time and effort to help other fellow stalkers out, whether they are novices or old hands, we all need to stick together and its the main reason why we bought the site in the first place.

Here's to the next 2000 members :D

Cheers everyone, good hunting

Sikamalc, JAYB and Mark ( The Admin team)

Well done Malc , JAYB and Mark

Thanks for putting the effort in that has made this site the great forum that it is..

The site has been invaluable in introducing me to new opportunities and elevating my stalking knowledge..

I have been fortunate to meet some great members that have given their time, knowledge and hospitality time and again.

And more importantly i have met a good many people sharing a interest, business,hobby call it what you will that have become great friends..

Great site and im luvin it

Terry

Well I have to say guys that I frequent 4 or 5 forums on a regular basis & SD is the one I look at first every day.

Well done & keep up the great work its certainly appreciated.

Chris

Great site its the only one i can bothered with,learnt loads from it,even if it is slow at times it doesnt worry me.Keep up the good work and congratulations :D
ATB Neil

This site has been a revelation! I've learned a huge amount, corresponded and met with some great people and had a lot of fun.

We (or at least me) tend to use the site without thinking of all the hard work that's gone into establishing, maintaing and running it, so many thanks to the Admin team.

willie_gunn

well done

Yep totally agree with all the above sentiments,this is the only site worth bothering with in my humble opinion ;) many thanks for a great site guys,we really do need to stick together,bet the antis who no doubt moniter us must wish they had the kind of comoradre we have!!!! long may it continue. HORNET

I only signed up a couple of months ago, but think this is a great site...if just a bit too addictive! It will certainly be my first reference point if thinking about buying a new bit of kit. The other members I've met are all great guys, and I'm very grateful to those who keep the SD running.

Have to say it is my favourite website bar none, only joined this year, but the amount of tips and information i have picked up from using the site has been very valuable.

The one thing that i like about the site is that there is a variety of topics discussed whethter your interested in dogs, reloading, clothing or African hunting there is a section that caters for everones needs.

There is a wealth of information on the site provided by the members, i especially like reading stag1933's posts, especially the old photos that he posts from times past.

The site seems to be going from strength to strength which can only be a good thing for deer stalking.

Also like to thank the admins for the work they put into running the site.

Wicklow202

Well done, great and informative. I come to the site as soon as this box is switched on. Keep up the good work.
Paul

Well done, I look at the site several times a week.

Keep up the good work and open season on trolls, any calibre will do, just make sure you hit them hard.

Thanks to you all,

I am a big fan of the site and it is interesting how my use of it has changed since I joined in March this year.

Then I was concerned about buying the right kit and found the site very helpful, not least because there is always a good range of views on every topic and of course specific expertise if one raises a specific question.

More recently I am finding the Articles, Deer sections and the Social side most interesting.

In other words this is a very diverse and rich site thanks to you and the 2000 odd members!

Neal

2000 members

well done to the admin and all the regular members who contribute there
stories and photos etc although iv,e been a member for a while now i have
not put much input in but i like to read the forum daily so keep up the good work lads ,and i will try to get some stories in :D

Well done team, John, Malcolm and Mark for the work they have put into this site. I remembering posting for the 1000th member.

Keep the hard work going,

TJ

2000 signed up

I would like to add my thanks to admin trio, I bookmarked this site next to my accuratereloaders bookmark ages ago, Have had to re register on here again due to I..t.. breakdowns. :rolleyes:

I am a member of a number of shooting, stalking and fishing forums and this by far the best in respect of the quality of contribution and moderation.

Well done lads! I hope it goes from strength to strength.

My only minor gripe is the slow access speed at times.

well done and thanks very much the site is an addiction and their's a mountain of nollage within keep up all the good work.

GREAT SITE

GREAT SITE
Seems to me that as more members join that I am more unlikely to agree with some of the comments.
I always look forward to looking at the site, and hope to do for a long time to come
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WELL DONE AND THANKS

Back