Intro

yabanjin

Hi. Sorry I'm a bit late introducing myself. I've been too busy reading the forum. I held back a bit because other sites I've seen have members who tend to over step the mark with their comments, especially to people new to the sport and wanting advice. This however seems refreshingly civilized, helpful and professionally run.
My name is Peter 47 years old. I live on the Essex/Suffolk border, have stalked deer longer than I can remember (which is not a lot these days). Professionally stalked from around 1992, now its just recreational and enjoying every minute of it. Calibres used .243 & 7mm08. Use a Lakeland Terrier for deer work, she has an excellent nose.
I used to reload then stopped, but will shortly be starting up again, once I've collected some more brass (in both senses of the word)!

Hi Fencer welcome to the site. the admin and guys on here are great. Very informative and generally patient with most. hope you will enjoy it as much as I have. Look forward to hearing about your stalking.
Paul

Hi fencer, where are you now and where did you do your professional stalking? I am just on the essex suffolk border.

Hi Deer Man
It used be a few places ranging from the Fordham and Stowlangtoft area in Suffolk to areas around the Hedinghams in Essex.
What about yourself?

Back