Happy with new .243

chr1s

Hi All,

Finally have the .243 set up I wanted so I thought I would share my joy with you all as it's all come together.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

Can't wait to get out and use it now!
Many thanks to Bobjs, Exmarksman and Ian for their collective effort in getting it to me!

Thanks

chris

nice setup a mate has the same, bloody heavy but an absolute tack driver for foxing

What's a kilo here or there! I'm going to have a light afternoon distance bunny bashing to get comfy with the new feel then get some fox in this weekend and poss a stalk!

Nice rifle but I must say your gnome is doing it all wrong. He'll never get consistent scope/head alignment from that angle.

Hi All,

Finally have the .243 set up I wanted so I thought I would share my joy with you all as it's all come together.

View attachment 26022View attachment 26023

Can't wait to get out and use it now!
Many thanks to Bobjs, Exmarksman and Ian for their collective effort in getting it to me!

Thanks

chris

Nice looking bit of kit chris, that zeiss has left a gap on my old 243,never mind bud no more stalking for me and thank you for helping me out in the last few months, hope it all goes well and keep doing those bench lift you will need it. ;)

bob.

ps: things looking good on the work front, just need to keep going :)

Back