Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deerhunter rusky line

deerhunter rusky line

hello gents has anybody got any of the deerhunter rusky line? ive just ordered the rusky bib and brace fro the sportsman guncentre clearence any thought s good or bad? i thought just the thing for sitting in a high seat or even when im pike fishing

i have been looking at the exact same deal,12 months ago they were double the price.
    I rate the deerhunter stuff quite high,had a montana coat for ages,will probably take the plunge on the bib i think.

ive had a deer hunter rusky bib n brace for just over a year now, i think its a good bit of kit, great for when sitting up in the highseats over the winter, it does get very warm if your walking around in it quite a bit, well worth it!

I bought the Rusky trousers in the sales and used them this winter. They are wonderful value for money, I am very pleased with mine.

Tanks lads looks like they will be a good bit of kit

Good for high seat. Terrible for walking around, the zipp on the legs of mine packed in within a month of buying, I think for the price of deer hunter stuff you could find something far better for the money.

Bib and brace is fantastic,had now for a few years and just brought spare from The Sportsman. Brilliant for these frosty mornings.

I best get one quick as following this post there will be none left. I got four different deer hunter coats ram, Montana and game stalker plus three pair of trousers. Good gear.

I took the plunge and bought a pair of the bibs in the sale, good value at half price!
    I am glad I got the bibs rather than the trousers, as the back bit really keeps the lower back warm. Trousers would ride down, especially sitting in a high seat for hours, you don't need a belt either,a belt seems to dig in if you are sat for any length of time.

Mine kept me warm and dry yesterday, minus 3 to start and ending the day with sleet and rain.
    You will need to be able to vent your top though if walking hard.
    The trousers have a high back and sit well with braces but adding the cost of those make the bibs a good deal.