Available: A Free SD offer - lamping foxes/rabbits

crouch valley

As a thank you to some SD members for offering me some good stalking opportunities.

I would like to offer free to someone a nights lamping for rabbits and fox's on the farm I keeper. I would prefer if this goes to someone who dose not have this available to them or someone who has never done it. Everything can be supplied if needed including ammo at no cost. All that I ask is you have some form of insurance.

​ Please PM me and I will chose the most suitable SD member. I am NR Maldon Essex.

As a thank you to some SD members for offering me some good stalking opportunities.

I would like to offer free to someone a nights lamping for rabbits and fox's on the farm I keeper. I would prefer if this goes to someone who dose not have this available to them or someone who has never done it. Everything can be supplied if needed including ammo at no cost. All that I ask is you have some form of insurance.

​ Please PM me and I will chose the most suitable SD member. I am NR Maldon Essex.

​can I apply?

Nice one Dan heres hoping its less eventfull than the last beginner we took out a couple of weeks back :doh: still it gives an element of amusement when you're the driver.

A big thanks to Dan & Alex for last night it was great to meet you both, and well done Dan for the shot not an easy one but took a vixen that won't be breeding now. Well done Alex for negotiating the bridge.... if you picture a gymnast walking along a the beam you will get the idea! LoLollies us a shout if you need a hand, and the offer stands to both of you for a day on the pigeons. T

Not a problem mate it was a pleasure to meet you it's always nice to meet someone with as much enthusiasm for the sport as our selfs. It was not the nicest of nights to be out when it started to sleet and rain but as you say all worth while with a vixen in the bag.
The bridge was a bit of a hold your breath moment I agree.
You will be more than welcome to come back out with us any time and thanks for the offer of some pigeon shooting I may well take you up on that.

​Dan

That's okay mate ,it was good to meet you hope you didn't get too cold and wet. My driving skills were better than dan's on saturday when he tried to make the diahatsu into a amphibious vehicle, I will see if he can post a picture

Back