Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blizzard conditions west Lothian

Blizzard conditions west Lothian

Well it is blizzard conditions out there. Road still open but little traffic and cars stuck in Whitburn. I hope this blows over before the weekend. The east coast is down for a pasting and Kelso is in the line of fire.

Believe it or not we got dumped on badly on the south kent/sussex border last week. Although it didnt last long after 2 days, but it was blizzard conditions for the whole day.

3 weeks ago I was sitting at -3 with a client in a snow storm for an afternoon stalk, nothing moved!! funny that

Hopefully the snow wont hang around to long. Ohh for some sunshine, warmth and the bluebells its been a long winter this one.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

My mate is in charge of the Borders Council roads dept and I spoke to him today about the weather as they get continual updates. It's meant to blow in tonight but then 3 days of cloudy conditions and only a smattering of wet stuff thereafter. I am in the middle of it just now and about to get the dogs out the kennels and its only an inch or so.

Glad we organised an indoor event!

Great stuff must be passin to the north of you. Still blizzard conditions here. Road is white. Very few cars moving and recovery trucks just gone past hauling cars.

fantastic. i am working at st andrews tomorrow

Pretty thick down this neck of the woods.

hasny halted in ther shire either, will be testing in the morn

It's alright in east lothian, there's only a couple of inches of snow (proper inches not man size ones) and it seems to be melting already

Absolutely dinging on here the now and a good few inches on the deck with strong winds so nay the best of conditions ootside.Might cancel the weekend if it carries on over the next day or two.

6 inch here with drifts of 5 foot out the hill hmm not the best morning for tracking foxes. retreat!!!!!!!!!!!