Thread: Another Southern fairy...

Another Southern fairy...

Hi all, Old and new!
    Thought I oughtta get this done after finally reading forum 'Rules'! I'm from East Sussex and my name is Tris and I'm 20 years young.
    I studied Gamekeeping and deer management at Sparsholt Ag College in Hampshire, finishing in 2011.
    I do alot of shooting, and for the last 10 years have been out with dog and gun near enough every day! I shoot all across east sussex and surrey, and partake in near enough all forms of our sport, or have done in the past.
    I'm now welding, but part-time keeper 800 acres on my doorstep, which keeps me and the dogs busy!
    I stalk 2-3 times a week throughout the season, and lamp foxes/rabbits equally as often.....and walking the dogs i am very rarely without a gun! so yeah, i get a bit done
    I butcher and sell venison locally also and enjoy having another aspect of the sport to partake in.
    I have a cabinet full of the usual stuff....beretta shotguns, .22, .17hmr, .243 and a well as the multi-shot facility!
    stalking, out of all the fieldsports I am involved with is my passion, and I am now looking into turning it into my business, but the days are early yet!
    Anyhow, yet another stalker added to the online ranks....
    Regards and look forward to meeting many other like-minded stalkers!

Welcome aboard
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome Tris

Seems like you are very keen on stalking and the outdoors.
    good luck with starting that business, go for it!! Nothing better than doing something you love

Gerrit jv Vuuren PH & Outfitter
    Bos en Dal Safaris- South Africa
    Home - Bos en Dal Safaris

welcome Tris
    keep us posted when you get your sporting business going
    paul o'

Welcome aboard young southern fairy whipper snapper .... Lol
    ATB with the new venture

Hi Tris - from the other side of Sussex. I'm just getting into stalking at this end of the country, only ever been accompanied stalking in the highlands for the odd hind. Keep me informed of what you and your business to be are up to!

Cheers all for the welcome and support! And yes I'm sure my plans shall be thrown about on here if they become anything half significant ha All the best! And if anyone is suffering deer damage on their property, needs a cull plan, or wants a Beast prepared from field to freezer, or has one they want butchered, Let me know Tris