Samson ammo

Samson Ammo brings back happy memories of their very hot 44mag Ammo and my Horton. Happy days indeed.

Yorkie.

I haven't seen any Samson ammo around for some years now, is it old stock?

I had some Samson ( IMI -Israeli Military Industries) .222 cases that I reloaded at least 20 times, so apparently the cases are good for reloading then.

back in the day, used to shoot IMI .45acp hollow points, worked like a dream, looked like an empty egg cup sat in the case !

I have some of this in .308 and have found it very good , the brass is also good quality

i use and have used imi for years in 70's-90's pistol 38-44mag :old:. now only 180gr sp .308 for boar got lots of it left, as i also load my own for every thing else hits like a runaway train on full chat :thumb:

hi folks just wondered if anybody has used this stuff??? from what i have managed to find its made in israile

45 Auto (ACP) 165gr Hydra-Shok:drool:

QUOTE=kennyc;547077]back in the day, used to shoot IMI .45acp hollow points, worked like a dream, looked like an empty egg cup sat in the case ![/QUOTE]

Thousands of rounds of 5.56 ,.308 and 9mil can't be wrong ,I'm still using the .308s' ,They seem to reload for ever.:old:

Got some .223 from the 1980's which is giving the odd misfire so is relegated to practice but is still accurate and a good source of components.

I bought 500 rounds today, 180grn 308. The best group I have ever done was with 180grn Norma, so when I saw that East Barnet Gunshop had Samson in 180grn, I thought I'd try it. Always used Samson 150grn up till now.

Back