Thread: Hello from Hertfordshire

Smile Hello from Hertfordshire

Alright Lads !

My names Tim, im writing to you all from the glamorous and sunny Watford side of Hertfordshire. Ive been shooting for a number of years but only recently got my ticket last year. Didnt take me long to start filling up the cabinet and im already wishing id brought a bigger one ! so far have a CZ 453 17.hmr, browning x bolt .223 and a Beretta 12g

Main shoots have been my own permissions, mostly just bunnies, pigeons and foxes. However recently had my first taste of Deer stalking with Jason from muntjacstalker . com and had an amazing time. Im starting to think this "Deer Stalking" Malarky is pretty addictive ! cant wait to get out and do it again and have already booked another stalk in November which im looking forwards too.

Until then ill be mostly entertaining myself with the foxes and getting in some practice with the shooting sticks (with which i currently suck big time) - give me a bipod shot anyday

Anyway Jason recomended this site to me and im keen to learn as much about stalking as possible so here i am, looking forwards to get to know you all and learn a lot !

cheers !

Welcome to the site Tim you should pick up a bit on here mate.
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Hi Tim stalking is addictive!!!! And wait till you have hunted Africa, then you will be hooked!
    ​anycase enjoy the site and happy hunting

Gerrit jv Vuuren PH & Outfitter
    Bos en Dal Safaris- South Africa
    Home - Bos en Dal Safaris

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses