Attending Deer Stalking Fair? - Stalking Directory Members Discount Offer

Scott Country

Attending the Deer Stalking Fair this weekend?

Dont forget to download and print off your 15% off Discount Voucher for shopping at the Scott Country stand. (exclusions apply)

Pop along and try out the latest night vision kit in our dark tunnel.

scottcountryvoucher.jpg

Find out more here

Member Discount Voucher at Deerstalking Fair - Scott Country Stand

Best Regards

Paul Stewart
Sales Manager

Last edited:
Thanks for the post Miffy, we are providing this offer strictly only to forum members, so it's giving something back, should visitors wish to spend their hard earned with us.

Should you have difficulty finding the Night Vision tunnel (not likely with the huge banners and flags on our stand as well as the likely enmass assault to try out the new Yukon Photon) simply follow someone wearing one of these:

photo(1).JPG

Finnbear, sorry I dont follow?

The voucher is there for SD members to print off and use as a gesture of goodwill from us, and blatently to attract potential customers as well, no one will question if it is a genuine voucher as long as you are a Stalking Directory member, as we will request your forum username to check from a list.

Best Regards

Paul

Grabbed the photo, opened PaintShopPro (showing my age there ... cheap PhotoShop-type app) and negatived the pic after grabbing the colour of the orange. Then just replaced the blue text (opposite of orange is blue) with the orange.

Looks like it's gonna be a really great fair!! shame its a little too far and I've just bought a new rifle, so all shopping has been put on hold for a little while!! :cry:

Ahhhhh i get you now he he

Black background... gotcha.

Yep we will accept the above white one also!

Yes in hindsight a white background would have been easier to print, but in keeping with our theme (yes i was too busy to change it ok) we kept the black and white.

Paul

Back