Thread: 9.3 x 74R

9.3 x 74R

Am after dies, cases, bullets or what have you for 9.3 x 74R. Thanks for looking, Chris.

"What have you done now Chris?"

I've been a very naughty boy! Money I haven't got on things I don't need - again! Need a bit of help feeding it.

Wish I could help you out as it's a fine cartridge but unfortunately not very popular yet in this country. Back last year The Sportsman in Exeter had a pile of Speer 270 grn bullets in stock and Westlander had a stock of lighter weight bullets that were really intended for loading in 9.3x72r rather than the longer 74 cases but they work just fine.
    Try looking on for cases and dies because the calibre is very popular in Germany and once fired cases and used dies often come up at a reasonable price.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Send Andy at Moray Outfitting a PM. He has thoroughly researched this recently!

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

i have some hornady dies here
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Thanks lads, have now got some secondhand RCBS dies and some once fired Norma cases. Will mail Andy later, once again thanks for your help everyone. This is what makes SD the best.