Thread: Fac

Smile Fac

Might not be the right thread to post in but i thought i would stick it here.

Posted my application off Monday 4th March. Had my FEO interview on Wednesday 13th March.

Got home from work today and was met by a brown envelope on the floor. Thinking there might have been a problem with my application i rushed to open it and there it is. My FAC and SGC.

Not even 3 weeks from applying and i have it back.

Thanks to Suffolk Police and everyone that has given me advice over the past few weeks.

​Off to the RFD to pick up my .22 i think.

Suffolk seem to be very good, always prompt and never had any problems yet.

Time to go shopping!

Well i already got my .22 sat in the shop waiting for me. Just need to find a decent .270 now. Things are definitely looking up.

Suffolk are very reasonable, not had any issues with them that I haven't quickly been able to resolve over the phone or by email. Good bunch, best get looking for that .270! Enjoy

Nice one mate!
    I'm still looking for a .270 occasionally.

That is quick if you was in the Gwent area you would be waiting a lot longer than that,
    ​Well done and good luck,

Thanks to everyone that gave me helpful advice and tips before applying. PIcked up my .22 yesterday and had a good night on the rabbits.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

I have looked at this rifle several times now but at the minute funds just wont allow me to buy it.