Metcheck

vizslamad

Just been on Netcheck and it looks like the whole of the UK has weather warnings, Its a white out here in Bishops Castle again and its still coming,I dont know if we can get to my wifes horses today as when we were there last night the drifts were begining to form, good job the landowner is next to them and can feed them, Whats it like by everyone else?
John.

cold and wet, but no snow yet here in S.wales. Just checked Met office for weather up at Herefordshire, snow, snow and more snow. Already cancelled clients for this evening. Supposed to be out on Tuesday, weather forecast shows it dry, but daytime temp with windchill is supposed to be about -8

Snow here in northants ,out yesterday in similar conditions and had a fallow but it was pretty miserable and deer weren't moving suprise ! I'm bored already ! We have a ski trip leaving the school I work at today why bother !
​Norma

the rain just about stopped in cornwall, now we are back to mud and duck ponds where we once had fields, and some of the low land woods look like mangroves

Still snowing and drifting,hear in Bridgnorth.Its typical when I was flying my Peregrine,this season we struggled to find ducks in a good set up for a flight.We now have loads feeding outside the cabin,feeding on stubble..Tod

A slight 'dusting' ay first light in Suffolk which helped me to see and bag 3 Munties!:thumb:
Snowing again now but not settling yet. More forecast though!
I love being out stalking in the snow!!
MS:D

No snow (yet) on the Isle of Wight today, just cold damp drizzle. Anyone know what happened to "Global Warming"?

atb Tim

Almost a foot where i live and still coming down, Just had to give my mate a lift home as his new bmw is about as usfull as a paper jonny.

went out this morning with a mate on my permission wish i would of stayed in bed we ending up getting the truck stuck and it took 2 hours to dig out

View attachment 26199View attachment 26200
I was thinking of going out pigeon shooting here hoping the snow would concentrate them a bit but its as quiet as the grave here just an odd kite or buzzard in the sky and hardly any small birds on our well filled feeders.CHOPPED SOME MORE LOGS INSTEAD. Far better brownie points for this action.
John.

A slight 'dusting' ay first light in Suffolk which helped me to see and bag 3 Munties!:thumb:
Snowing again now but not settling yet. More forecast though!
I love being out stalking in the snow!!
MS:D

Nice to be out stalking in, not so nice sat in a seat on the edge of an open field in it :)

Never been stalking in the snow, so hopefully it doesn't all disappear by the time i finish uni for Easter!

A lot of its thawed here but the temp is dropping now,
​hope the weather improves for the 1st, I've got an appointment with a Welsh Roe buck

Back