Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dsc level 1

dsc level 1

hi all just thort id share my good news as i passed my level 1 this afternoon so im like a dog wiv 2 d**ks lol and id highley recommed david strettons course hes a top man and its defo worth doing the full course any way just thort id share wiv u all cheers lee

LEVEL 1

lee-stroud good for you i passed mine what seems like an age ago now probably six years i suppose maybe longer.
    Anyway the sun is shinning and what better way to celebrate than to grab your rifle and go out and try to grass a nice buck.

well done lee,i did mine a couple of years ago,its great when you finish and pass.

Well done Lee,could you please send me,contact details etc,of course,Thank you,

Well done Lee . it gets better , great boost ,
    Like driving you will improve.
    Regards Trapper

Trapper is right Lee. You've just passed your driving test! Now you have to learn to drive! If all goes well you will never stop learning either.
    Just remember - you are only one shot away from disaster and losing everything! It pays to think of that just before you pull the trigger every time. Well done mate! Drive safely!

Well done lee now its time to take stock and get ready for the big one WDMQ 2

Congratulations and well done. Many do not agree with the Level 1 and 2 but I am afraid they are here to stay, and at the end of the day they are not as onerus as they first appear to many people.

On to Level 2 now then?

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)

Many congratulations - it takes a lot of effort and dedication to pass.

It's now almost 10 years since I took my DSC1 but I still make use of a lot of what I learned. The DSC2 is more practical - if you fancy it then register and take your time to complete the required culls. There's a lifetime of learning about deer still ahead.

hi lee well done there is alot to take in but its a good course now on to level2 but its just a while before they dream of something else to get our money off us
    atb tom