dsc level 1

lee-stroud

hi all just thort id share my good news as i passed my level 1 this afternoon so im like a dog wiv 2 d**ks lol and id highley recommed david strettons course hes a top man and its defo worth doing the full course any way just thort id share wiv u all cheers lee

LEVEL 1

lee-stroud good for you i passed mine what seems like an age ago now probably six years i suppose maybe longer.
Anyway the sun is shinning and what better way to celebrate than to grab your rifle and go out and try to grass a nice buck.

GOOD ON YOU
RICK O SHEA

Well done Lee . it gets better , great boost ,
Like driving you will improve.
Regards Trapper

Trapper is right Lee. You've just passed your driving test! Now you have to learn to drive! :lol: If all goes well you will never stop learning either.
Just remember - you are only one shot away from disaster and losing everything! :eek: It pays to think of that just before you pull the trigger every time. Well done mate! Drive safely! ;)

Congratulations and well done. Many do not agree with the Level 1 and 2 but I am afraid they are here to stay, and at the end of the day they are not as onerus as they first appear to many people.

On to Level 2 now then?

Sikamalc

Lee

Many congratulations - it takes a lot of effort and dedication to pass.

It's now almost 10 years since I took my DSC1 but I still make use of a lot of what I learned. The DSC2 is more practical - if you fancy it then register and take your time to complete the required culls. There's a lifetime of learning about deer still ahead.

willie_gunn

dsc1

hi lee well done there is alot to take in but its a good course now on to level2 but its just a while before they dream of something else to get our money off us
atb tom

can i just say thank you every 1 and im looking fwd 2 level 2 now i was told yesterday tho ive got to wait b4 i can regeister is this right?

I guess they advise you to wait and gain some experience before you are confident with gralloch etc. But I do not think there is any requirement to wait before doing your level 2.

Greg

I registered for DSC2 on the day I passed my DSC1 as I was told it reduced the cost of registration by quite a lot. Can't just remember the exact amount but I am sure Brent will be able to tell us (younger and better memory!)

Well done on the DSC1, its a great feather to have in your cap and the course book is a great aide memoir

Russ

Well done m8, i did my level 1 with David Stretton a couple of years ago and really enjoyed the week and Doris is a great cook.

I don't think you can register for level 2 without your certificate number for your level 1 pass which will take a while to get sent out to you. I expect that's why you'll have to wait.

Well done lee,must feel good to have it all done,i must try and do one myself soon,just wish they would do one here in Cornwall probably end up doing the assesment only else.Anyway good luck with level 2 :)
ATB Neil

Lee 308 said:
Well done m8, i did my level 1 with David Stretton a couple of years ago and really enjoyed the week and Doris is a great cook.
yep 100% second that i wanted to buy her lol

Well done mate. I've booked up to do mine in September. :eek:

Any study tips? The dates and facts and figures dont go into my wee shiraz/Laphroig pickled brain as easily as they used to. :lol:

Stringer said:
Well done mate. I've booked up to do mine in September. :eek:

Any study tips? The dates and facts and figures dont go into my wee shiraz/Laphroig pickled brain as easily as they used to. :lol:
yep use the book like a bibal lol if ur doing the full course every thins explained

Back