Kelso Fair

JRoe

Just back from grand day at the Fair. Thoroughly enjoyed. I turned doon the offer o' a dram from JAYB ( cause I was driving ) which I now regret ... so I may have to go back tomorrow just in case there's any left .

JR

Just back from grand day at the Fair. Thoroughly enjoyed. I turned doon the offer o' a dram from JAYB ( cause I was driving ) which I now regret ... so I may have to go back tomorrow just in case there's any left .

JR
I totally agree with your sentiments JRoe, I met JAYB & CSL , nice to put a face to a name, saw some old friends, & new friends who have been very helpful to me ie: JON SNOWDON OF GREENLEE, JOHN CAMPBELL SMITH & IAIN ROBERTSON

Iam already looking forward to the next event, I hope everyone else enjoyed the day & I wish everyone a safe journey home, and to you JRoe I shall have a wee...............dram to make up for the one you had to forgoe, did JAYB not offer a carryout for you!!!

Patrickt

JR

Ah,

Bugger! If i had known you were there John, it would have been good to catch up.. did you bring TJ down with you?

Aye , it would have been good to have a catch-up .. a busy place though so I never spotted you either. Pity TJ couldn't manage, he's a busy fellah, he'ld have enjoyed it for sure .. I'm back for a wee while in the morning if you're still around.

ATB
​John

Back