Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MTC Scopes

MTC Scopes

Just wondering if anyone has experience with MTC Scopes, was looking for a scope for my rim fire and was thinking of the mamba.

i have a mtc mamba for sale good condition with extra sun shade make me an offer ???

Quote Originally Posted by Grant.N View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has experience with MTC Scopes, was looking for a scope for my rim fire and was thinking of the mamba.
    I have had MTC Viper's on both my 22 and 17hmr for 4 years good as gold always held zero even after the odd knock in and out of the truck.

I had a viper on my 243 for a couple of years, no complaints re the zero. At maximum magnification it was slightly milky, just not quite right, though it was possibly reflection off the mod or something.
    ​great value for money scopes

+1 good value for money scopes. I have 4-16 taipan and have no complaints so far. Clear optics but under no false or misguided expectations of it. It is what it is, and does it well in my opinion.

good value for money. seem to hold zero well. some are a bit heavey viper tiapan.
    usually good aftersales support but not always.
    some good features tough scopes.

Thanks for the replys guys.

Another one for mtc, suited to rimmys but will do a job on the centre fires. had one on a .22 and its been knocked about a lot and never lost zero so must say something for them. I'd buy another, think there the best scopes in there price bracket.

I've just ordered the mamba to put on my .17 I'll post what I think when it arrives and I have it zeroed
    ​. Atb

Bought a Mamba once. It went straight back as the optics were very poor and the reticle had specs floating about on it.