Talk by Rudi Van Kets at Kelso.

SteveOh

Rudi gave an very interesting and informative talk today at the Deerstalking Fair in Kelso.
Did anyone else catch it?

hi steveoh,
yes pal rudi is a very interesting guy who lives for his hounds and it was good to meet him again, and have another good long chat about the use of tracking dogs at the fair.
kind regards
jimmy

Yes i caught it also and found it very interesting. As you said though a shame about sharing the venue with the bar. Thought the day was very good and very well attended. I hope the organisers are pleased with the turn out. Well done to all concerned.

Good talk and a dedicated man to his dogs found the Baron hard to talk to but hey my dutch is not that good.

Thoroughly enjoyed his talk obviously knows his stuff. Think they might need a bigger venue for this show in the not too distant future.
Colm

bobt that was so funny i nearly laughed :rofl:. I find rudy interesting and wounder what will hapen in the future regarding these great little dogs.

bobt that was so funny i nearly laughed :rofl:. I find rudy interesting and wounder what will hapen in the future regarding these great little dogs.
if you spoke to them then you really would know
ain't rocket science
or is there another direction you are heading in
Go on Davie tell me
Shame I could not get there on sat for a meet up
ATB

Well stone rocket science it is not mixed up some what it is. Before i am jumped on i am only talking BMH because the Hany is still a mystery dog were i am concerned.
But you would make a good politician i am sure i wrote a question.
So if can un mix the future of these dogs a little dogs for me just a little i would be grateful. Because after my talk with rudy i am not really any clearer as what the best way forward is.
Any more dog days on the horizon lads.
PS you said if i spoke to them i really only spoke to Rudy Baron was a bit aloof must have been my designer denims

To me the future was made clear
it is not about the breed but about the breeding or the money to be made from it
is the Hanno the next BMH of the tracking world in the UK
a cash cow
please can some one tell me or prove me different
​as I am now confused by it all

sorry , you wrong my friend , iff it was for money , well than i was a very ritch man .
When you buy a HS in Germany , Austria, Hungaria , well the price wll be the same , can this been told in other countries ?
I think , it was here on the fair to tell and show you how proper work can be done , otherwise a lot off people have not seen yet the real work from these dogs .
Personal i am prowd on the commenst i have had , for me end off this discution ;

You Queens are at it again, bickering over your BMH's and Hanoverian Bull Dogs . . . can we at least all agree on something. . . the BEST all round deer dog is the GWP. . . :gheyfight:
:rofl:

I think the future of HS in the UK would be exactly the same as the BMH if Rudi and the other members of his association were to relax their standards and allow the sale of dogs willy nilly.
It's nice to meet someone so passionate about protecting the breed and not milking it like the cash cow Stone mentioned. I suppose the key is to only buy a HS with proper papers.

:doh:Too bad.... Maybe another thread to be closed sooner or later.... Why?
Makes we wonder, if all of us really want the same or similar performances with our dogs and their holders... Sorry:banghead:

sorry , you wrong my friend , iff it was for money , well than i was a very ritch man .
When you buy a HS in Germany , Austria, Hungaria , well the price wll be the same , can this been told in other countries ?
I think , it was here on the fair to tell and show you how proper work can be done , otherwise a lot off people have not seen yet the real work from these dogs .
Personal i am prowd on the commenst i have had , for me end off this discution ;

How wrong
Are we not talking about dogs for deer but you are speaking about prices
thought you were defending your honour not your wallet
sorry Rudi
but wot are you premoting in your words are you premoting dogs for deer or just HS???

I think the future of HS in the UK would be exactly the same as the BMH if Rudi and the other members of his association were to relax their standards and allow the sale of dogs willy nilly.
It's nice to meet someone so passionate about protecting the breed and not milking it like the cash cow Stone mentioned. I suppose the key is to only buy a HS with proper papers.

Please explain proper papers as confused and wot standards are we talking about
​please enlighten me as still confused??

:doh:Too bad.... Maybe another thread to be closed sooner or later.... Why?
Makes we wonder, if all of us really want the same or similar performances with our dogs and their holders... Sorry:banghead:
Michael
i agree
i thought that was what we were after apparently not...such a shame

Back