Hello from Lincolnshire

fenflyer

Hello to all,
My name is Tony and I live in the Fens. Been shooting for 40 years, but have only recently applied for fac lr/hmr for rabbit control etc. There is quite a number of deer on my permissions so that will no doubt be the next stage when I have gained some experience. Looking forward to some banter and advice from you guys.
ATB

Welcome to the SD ,sure you will find the forum a great help ,my wife is from Fenton lincs and has family across lincs we got married at doddington hall .
regards
​norma

Welcome to the SD ,sure you will find the forum a great help ,my wife is from Fenton lincs and has family across lincs we got married at doddington hall .
regards
​norma

Although I'm based in south lincs, I know of Fenton as I used to fish the Trent at Torksey.
Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome
Stalk a fair bit of ground myself in south lincs
​regards andy

Plenty of that on here...

So the name says flyer? aviation background by any chance?
Of a sort.. I did go up in a cessna 152, did some aeros, felt sick, never went again. So now I stick to flying large scale RC models, and if I crash the only thing hurt is my wallet!
cheers

Hi fenflyer
no cwd in south lincs where I stalk fallow muntjac mainly but have also shot red roe and sika there
all my cwd come from Bedford
regards andy

Of a sort.. I did go up in a cessna 152, did some aeros, felt sick, never went again. So now I stick to flying large scale RC models, and if I crash the only thing hurt is my wallet!
cheers
Excellent, I'm moving back to Lincs at the end of this year seemingly. Spent a few years there already :)

Back