Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noronna

Has anyone used any of the noronna kit? Was wondering about the trousers and if they could in fact be waterproof - unlike any others that I have wasted money on so far........

a mate of mine has a pair, he says they are a good job waterproof, think they are a bit pricey though

They are and to be honest I don't want to spend any more money on something that doesn't work. I tried harkila which are expensive and seem great for woodland etc but got very wet when hill stalking as they soaked through when crawling etc.

i have a swazi bib n brace i find it great when your going to be doing alot of crawling, very waterproof

Was thinking about swazi - can you get them in uk anywhere or import only?

you can get them from ray mears, if you won the lotto, but i think its very reasonable to get them direct from swazi, go on there website then join as a clan swazi member for discount plus at the minute they have 20% off

Thks for that will have a look. Are they overtrousers?

think so they are not overly warm i just wear some thermals with them

Thks. Much cheaper than noronna. If you don't get a tax hit when they come in.

Nørrøna are pretty much top of the range kit over here and priced accordingly. Bergans (another Norwegian brand) also make good quality kit and are slightly more reasonable in price.