Thread: Whoops!

Apologies, I've just realised that I neglected to post an introduction when I joined the site! I live near York and shoot a 6.5x55 Sako 85 stainless synthetic. I stalk Reds in Perthshire and I've got permission over some land closer-by for Roe. I've been stalking for about ten years now and would like to expand my horizons a bit, in particular I'd like a go at some Fallow. I had a try at Sika last year in Peebles, try being the operative word! I saw quite a lot walking, and that was about it! I'd also like to get a feral goat (trophy for the office - to annoy the wife!) but seem to be struggling to find any - tried twice to book some through this site but just got the run-around. The site is great and very informative. Phil.

Welcome on board Phil

Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Welcome to the site. Give Solway a shout
    for your air fresheners in bulk
    ​they do smell a lot

Thanks Tyler, it was Solway that I've contacted twice regarding the goats, but both times he stopped answering my emails!!

That's not like him . I know he has had
    trouble with Internet and stuff

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses