Members generosity

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
I would like to extend a big thank you to our members who bought a car sticker at the show over the weekend, the proceeds of the sale will go into our bursary pot to help new stalkers through their level 1. We were charging £3.00 a sticker, the same as a pint at the show, our thinking being instead of buying a new stalker a pint contribute towards getting them through their level 1, the sales raised £152.71p :eek:.

Thanks to our good friends at Moray Outfitters we also have a couple of first aid kits to give away to new stalkers.

John

A little SD lapel badge would be a handy thing. I've been to several "country sports" type events since joining here, and have undoubtedly missed the opportunity of making the aquaintance of other SD members 'cos i don't know who they are! Might have stood behind one of you in the queue, or sat beside you to eat my lunch, and neither of us any the wiser.

Car sticker now in prime position front windscreen of Hilux next to the BASC sticker. Thanks

Car sticker now in prime position front windscreen of Hilux next to the BASC sticker. Thanks
Unfortunately the last BASC sticker I used cost me 4 new tyres. Wouldnt contemplate using one now, to much like being a target.
Shame though has I have been a member for 30 years.
ATB
John.

if that is ment to be stav and not sav mr 6 pointer let me inform you that moray outfitters sent me 1 of these first aid packages after reading my thread lol[
and I do now carry it with me.
stav
UOTE=6pointer;551445]John could i ask for a first aid kit please and don't send it to me send it straight to SAV :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately the last BASC sticker I used cost me 4 new tyres. Wouldnt contemplate using one now, to much like being a target.
Shame though has I have been a member for 30 years.
ATB
John.

Sad but true my FEO noticed the BASC sticker in my mates van when he did his house call and suggested he take it out for 2 reasons, 1 being that certain scrotes may realise he could have guns and shooting gear in there and 2, the anti's have an easy target!!

Being one of the 'worthy' :-| recipients I'd still buy a sticker and a lapel badge if they are available to post?

Stratts

Sad but true my FEO noticed the BASC sticker in my mates van when he did his house call and suggested he take it out for 2 reasons, 1 being that certain scrotes may realise he could have guns and shooting gear in there and 2, the anti's have an easy target!!

Being one of the 'worthy' :-| recipients I'd still buy a sticker and a lapel badge if they are available to post?

Stratts

Stratts I have a basc window sticker and I put money in the pot at the fair but didnt lift a sticker for that very reason and I dont want a tree hugger sticking something sharp in a tyre or 2. The less who know where I am doing what I do the better IMHO. Good luck with your learning and feel free to pm me if you want no nonsence advice and help.

Nutty

Back