One for one fac air-rifle to rimfire.

palmer_mike

I have a question,
I have a vacant air rifle slot on my fac and wish to get it swapped for a rimfire. This should be ok as a one for one at no charge?
only problem is that I will need to apply for ammo for said rimfire, does this mean that I'm increasing my holdings and therefore need to pay the 26 quid?
also will I need to be visited etch or is it just a paperwork exercise?
thanks for any help,
​mike

I did a similar thing - FAC air for a 243 and it was a free one 4 one. I did get a visit and 'interview' but it only lasted about 20 minutes, and that included having a coffee and watching some youtube vids!

fire arms a fire arm freebe one 4 one, ammo you need it and should not cost ££ and are not firearms

ps mike were you a member of chelmsford 44 ?

fire arms a fire arm freebe one 4 one, ammo you need it and should not cost ££ and are not firearms ps mike were you a member of chelmsford 44 ?

Thanks all for the replies, will fill in the form 101 and apply for the one for one (and include rimfire ammunition on the relevant section) without sending off a cheque with it then! Hoping i wont have to have an interview for it - already have open ticket for .243 and .308 (not sure if this is taken into account when applying for a 'lesser calibre').

Hi Paul, never a member of chelmsford 44 (do you mean the rifle club?), was a member of MRA over colchester way and have just joined Bishops Stortford RC.

yes mike
there used to be a feller called mike palmar there , used to do ukpsa pistol comp training there as well as in the uk and irland with the 44 club in a past life .
hope all go's well
paul

Back