Herts, Beds & Cambs, GAP 180 Baldock, meet up and anyone else who wishes to come.

Munty1

We are having a bit of a social evening on Friday 17[SUP]th[/SUP]May 2013 at our club in Baldock. Start time 7pm, Alan will be doing a meal and my wife will be doing a desert. No cost to SD members if you would like to bring a bottle of wine and some cheese that would be appreciated. Please bring all your own drinks. We have a limited amount of bunk house accommodation others can sleep in the clubhouse; you will need a sleeping bag and mattress. Dress will be optional, but please no miniskirts.

Please PM me if you are coming Paul.

Last edited:
Would have loved to have come down and joined you lads but unfortunately i will be Tunisia enjoying some sun!

I'd love to come but I've got visitors coming from overseas that weekend.
Have great evening, all.

I would like to come along to, im not far from Baldock,;- Bunk booked, i look forward to meeting you. thanks Chris.

Last edited:
I hope to be there - work permitting.

The last one I attended was a great night. Well worth the effort.

Last edited:
Hello Paul im interested in coming along as always as its always a really good evening and Als cooking somehow just keeps on getting better creep creep ;)

Hi, was going to the get together which Pierred was organising, would it be okay if I came along to the Gap 180 meet on the 17th? If so can you p.m me details of time and location. Thanks, Dan.

Back