Hotel near Glasgow

Suffolk stalker

Hope somebody can help me. I am driving up to the Fort William area on Friday and want to break the journey around about Glasgow. Anybody know of any good Hotels/pub B+B's in the area that take dogs? Thanks for any help.

Cheers Guy.

I use a bb for chaps that are coming out with me its in Jack ton near east kilbride just 5 Min's off the motorway. 15 POUINDS A NIGHT AND ITS INA A REAL NICE SPOT PS NO POACHING THATS WERE I SHOOT, ;)

There's a Travel lodge in Glasgow right off the side of the M8 easy off easy on . Details below .

Check google for Travel lodges Glasgow it will show you the area maps there are several in the area .

Travelodge Glasgow Paisley RoadTravelodge Glasgow Paisley Road
251 Paisley Road
Glasgow, G5 8RA, United Kingdom

0871 984 6142‎

Thanks Chaps, what I would really like is a small hotel/ pub where me and a mate plus 2 dogs can have a beer or 2 in a comfortable bar and a good nights kip. It does not need to actually be in Glasgow half an hour or so either side will do, but it would be nice to be in a "local" type atmosphere rather than a multi- national type thing, so we would be happy to stay on the way back.Thanks for the replies so far.

Your moving the goal posts now, your best bet is to move further north Loch Lomond side a B&B. Within the city limits the beer and dog thing ain't as easy as you think the beer you need a hotel or inn the dogs Hmmm.

When traveling we've always left the dog in the traveling boxes in the vehicle that way theres no knock backs or red faces.

Here's a hotel that is en-route is just off the main road not a problem to find ,Ive had guys working for me living here they didn't have any complaints .

heres a link to the information its up to you from here ,

http://www.iknow-scotland.co.uk/edinburgh_glasgow/glasgow_north/pet_dog_friendly/

Dumbarton - Dumbarton
Comfortable family run hotel offering all facilities to the highest standard. Dumbarton

The Abbotsford Hotel, Dumbarton - Dumbarton
Stirling Road
Dumbarton
Dumbartonshire
Scotland
G82 2PJ

01389 733304
Booking info
Standard Price:
Per person B&B (2 sharing)

Availability
Please complete booking enquiry form to check availability.
Discounts & Deals
Please enquire about any special o

Back