Thread: Dogs for deer at grizedale

Dogs for deer at grizedale

I'd just like to commend Alastair from the deer initiative for organising what turned out to be a very informative and enjoyable dogs for deer course at the yan in the grizedale visitor centre,Neil sondergard was a relaxed and informative speaker and answer all questions with enthusiasm and a knowledgeable insight into his chosen field,I look forward to the next one .very well done cheers nemo
    only when the last tree has been felled,the last fish caught and the last river poisoned will man realise he cant eat money

Lancs / Cumbria Border
    I tried to get a place but it was fully booked, anyone else from the site go along?

Aye , i went with jonathan standing , it was well worth the trip and a good insight into how they operate over in europe , its a different mindset to ours , them boys do upto 300 tracks a year per handler , and dont realy stalk with a dog , but as you no they do alot of driven and each shot site is examined , and as you can imagine they will get a few runners !well done to all who orgsnised it and get on the next if you can