Barr and Stroud Binos.

Norrie1956

Hiya, I'm looking to buy a budget set of binos...have been looking at 10 x 42 Sahara , has anyone used the Barr and Stroud Sahara ?? also, what budget Bushnells would you recommend...under £100 if poss...:)

​Thanks in advance guys..:)

Yo mate I use barr and stroud 8x42 skyline found them great for 1st light and last thing at night

Thanks guys, just bought a pair of B&S Saharas...10x42.....hopefully they'll do the job for me..and not the end of the world if they get damaged..:)

Hi mate, where did you get them from and how much, Im aftersome binos. Ive looked on-line but just to many to choose from and the difference in price !!!. I registered for DSC 2 at Barony this week are you doing yours?.

Hi Johnathon....Good to hear from you mate...:)

I bought mine from an Ebay seller, tho, they came from Amazon...sounds like he doesnt actually hold a stock of them...arrived today, with Special Delivery...which was free...cost was £67.

I love them, 1 year complete warranty, 5 years parts and labour warranty, and 10 years parts warranty...canny fault that for the money...they have a really clear "vision" too, and so sharp. AND, they feel good in yer hands....Just got to try them at dusk now, see what the light gathering is like..:)

There is another seller doing them for cheaper than that...item no is 130676126985

Wont be doing my 2 till later in the year, mibbes early next year...I'll get checking on dates, and give Baroney a wee call..cos, I wont be going anywhere else now...great place to do it..:)

Cheers Mate, I'll take a look at them thats a good price as well, what make are they and size?. Ive just sent the forms back for the DSC 2 to Baroney, I wouldn't go anywhere else either.

LOL, Clue is in the name...Barr and Stroud....:) 10 x 42....:)

​When are you intending doing the 2??

Back