Lyman scales

Drag1

Has anyone got any experience using the Lyman electronic powder scales they seem a reasonable price

Save your money. Buy a good beam scale and a trickler. Seriously. Do a search of the problems people have with electronic scales. Near as I can glean, life expectancy is about 4 years before they need to be scrapped or revamped. My best beam scale was 2nd hand 3o years ago. Still dead on.~Muir

Save your money. Buy a good beam scale and a trickler. Seriously. Do a search of the problems people have with electronic scales. Near as I can glean, life expectancy is about 4 years before they need to be scrapped or revamped. My best beam scale was 2nd hand 3o years ago. Still dead on.~Muir
+1

Thanks for the advise guys have used a beam scale for years looks like I,ll be using it for a few years more

I've had my MTM electronic since about 1993...still works. Weights still good and was good value at £150 considering the use it got when I was loading 10K rounds a year back then...
However, it wasn't "tat" and I'd be very careful about some of the rubbish I've seen of late.
How about the scientific types around £300?

Back