Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bino's for stalking

Bino's for stalking

Hi I'm looking to get some bino's for stalking but I dont have daft money to spend can anybody recomend a budget set that is half decent Cheers dully1963
    Long range Foxing reach out and touch the red fellas

Dully been done a few times look in the site search history my second pair are minoxidil 8x44 were in the ne are you as you could have a look through mine
    ​ Atb tom

Depends on your budget but either Minox 8x42's or secondhand Zeiss/Swaro both will give years of service.

I have Khales but if I was on a tight budget I'd try hawke ,Steiner ,minox or flea bay !

I use zeiss classics but if I was going to get another pair I think I would go for minox

Bushnell H2O 8 X 42 about 100 everything I have ever needed in all conditions.

keep an eye on ebay mate,Usually there's quite a few to choose from. Leica BN and Ba for instance,also ring your local gunshop up and see if they have anything secondhand.
    ​Atb John

I did a post recently which may help you decide mate:

I'm still using them and recently compared them to a set of Swaros the same as I dropped. There was nothing between them.

e bay .I got a great set of zeiss for 400 quid.depends on what your budget is I guess

One of the lads that works for me has a set of Strath Spey 10x42, for the money they are the dogs rocks, 110 on the bay, waterproof, fogproof & for that money they are great.

​Regs lee