Thread: Lowa combat gtx boots size 10 for sale

Lowa combat gtx boots size 10 for sale

i am selling a brand new never worn pair of Lowa GTX combat boots size 10 in black these as you can imagin are in A1 condition 120 inc P&P ono

i purchased 3 paies of these Dec 2008 one for stalking /shooting /dogs one for work and a spare ,i paid 150 a pair.for the boots. they are gortex lined, breatable ,waterproof,vibram sole . for full spec of boot best look at the lowa website .

they without doubt are the best boots i have ever worn outstanding support and comfort i have never had wet feet or felt the cold in them even when i have been static for pronloged periods of time in some challenging enviroments. with the short spell of warm weather we just had all i did was put thinner sockes on feet still felt fine not overheated .

to give an example my work pair of boots worn since Dec 08
    show very little sign of sole wear and with a bit of polish come up like new , my stalking pair are almost mint and with both i have been out in very wet and also sub zero conditions for prolonged periods of time with no feet discomfort .

i am selling only to fund better reloading dies outherwise they would be tucked up safe and sound under the bed until needed .if you need to see pics of boots i will send out but they are excatly the same as Lowa combat gtx on lowa site

these boots are currently going for 155 in stores .

any questions please ask .......neil

are these boots still for sale?
    very interested