Thread: How do I ???

How do I ???

Hi Guys, just picked up a Pulsar N550 Digisight, what I need to know is how do I attach an N1000 laser to the side of it ?

The mount that came with the laser is like a flat bar with 2 screw holes then the laser screws onto that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N1000.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	26499

But my N550 has this on the side
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N550.gif 
Views:	9 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	26500

I thought I could just use a scope ring but the laser is only 20mm thick and I can't find a 20mm ring to fit a 20mm rail, any idea's please ?
    Last edited by ELIMINATOR; 31-03-2013 at 01:00.

you can get a clamp on ebay for fitting a torch on to a bike. i got one for under 2 quid does the job just fine

Whats it called or ebay number, I just ordered a red dot laser sight, so I can throw the laser away and just use the mount, cost me a tenner but your idea might be worth a look too.

The N550 is designed for a weaver or picatinny mount attachment on the accessory rail, this is standard on most NV weapon sights, and indeed on most tactical rifles.

The N1000 we do not supply, for various reasons, however if you have a Night Master, Pulsar L808, 940IR, or a Laserluchs, they will all attach perfectly to the rail.

Thank you