Thread: New member

Hi,Derek from Arbroath

Welcome Derek...........................but we would like to know a bit more about you please as to say the least your introduction is thin!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Welcome to the site. Must say shortest intro ever, what shooting do you do, what calibres etc? Lots of good people on here!

Hi Derek,
    We do know that the best bridies in the world come from your neck in the woods. welcolme from Trossachs Deer Management.

Welcome to the site, I won't say it because others have but gives us a clue pease

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Sorry guys,
    Just starting on here,I am only really interested in roe stalking,but also do driven pheasant and wild fowling shooting,for stalking I use a tikka t3 in 243with an a-tec maxim mod,and use the ziess duralyt scope,I have only just really taken up stalking seroiusly over the past 2 years,have passed dsc1
    Hope this is a bit more info that you want to know guy,thanks for all the replies