Emergency first aid at work

Jimbo 30 06

Have received FCS Generic Risk Assessment 25/02/2013 onwards. In this document it states that it will be mandatory for all stalkers on NFE to be trained to emergency fist aid at work standard as from 1st April 2014. Does any one know where you get this training.

Kind regards Jimbo

Contact your nearest red cross branch or go onlinesearch lots of training providers red cross very good
​ Atb tom

JimboAs Tom has said Red Cross a great place to start when looking for 1st aid training. St Johns also.The HSE are about to remove the requirement for approved 1st aid trainers (registered with the HSE)This will open up the training to a larger number of training providers and probably reduce the price of the course initially.You do get what you pay for, my advice is pick the best value course not the cheapest.BJS

do you actually need EFAW+F for FC sites as we need them for working on them for forestry operations (in England) so I would be supprised if they were just accepting EFAW and not requesting the +F add on which covers remote working. I have used a guy called Andy Sherriff in N Wales for this course and hes absolutly brilliant and will travel if you have enough people to run a course, I think one or two others on here have used him now after there was a thread last year about something similar.

Back