Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold medal quality Sika

Gold medal quality Sika

I know you guys like to see medal quality trophies, thought you might like to see my best Sika taken October 2012. This was taken with a friend of mine, Grant Madougal - who just about sxxt himself when this big boy popped out in front of us! I don't know about you, but I just love Sika! ATB Bill.

There`s a few on here that would like that one on their wall.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    There`s a few on here that would like that one on their wall.

Totally agree thats a real beautiful sika for sure.......

Thats a cracker pal
    Hunting isn't just something I do it's part of who I am

Congrats !

That one certainly works for me !

Heck ANY 8 pointer on the Eastern Shore of Maryland or Virginia is a nice one . I think the strain we have isn't known for growing 8 points . To the best of my knowledge only a handfull have been killed with 7 or 8 points outta what was released in 1916and bred up since !
    GO Manny Pacquiao !!!
    Doubles , 6.5mm' s , 444 Marlin's , cast bullets , Sika Deer and the Philippines

Thanks guys - and across to the USA. Shame you don't have any quality Sika over there with you 6pt-sika. Thought you would like that one as he has great spread and length. Bill.

That's a cracker Bill, well done. I'd love one of those on my wall some day.
    What's the ETA on my Fallow buck? No hurry and not nagging, just wondered that's all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	030.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	653.0 KB 
ID:	26571That is a lovely stag Bill and excellent taxidermy. Here are a brace of golds from last season. The one on the left was being beat up by a younger, fitter, stag, that is why he was culled. The one on the right was shot an hour later and was the oldest in a group of three who all had even better racks!

Cheers Pip - that is a cracking pair of golds, were they mounted up as I see their capes are pretty ragged with fighting in the rut! Three with even better racks - here, I am coming down!!!! ATB Bill.