Thread: Keeper1

Really interested in stalking want to talk to other stalkers hoping after25years of been a full time keeper I can get information about places To go

Hi Mate, good to see you on here.

Welcome to the SD ,are you new to stalking ? What cals do you shoot Ect ,plenty, of info on here chap and plenty of stalking advertised .
    kind regards

Norma he's not new to stalking and has a .308 & .243 but due to his job does not get much time, saying that he missed a cracking muntie with me a while back.Atb U71

Glad I'm not the only one that misses occasionally then lol
    ​cheers Norma

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi mate, nice to see you have joined the site and don't let the natives get you down! Sounds rich about you missing a muntie from a man that had a doe and buck in his sights and not taking the shot!! I think he's joining the RSPCA
    And yet another 7mm-08 user...

hi mate hope your munty tasted nice lets hope we get chance shoot some moor next season with our mate chris
    Last edited by keeper2; 02-04-2013 at 18:52.

Yes it tasted good mate, had two meals out of it already and the rest as gone in the freezer, looking forward to the next outing with our mate Chris

Hope the snow has cleared now and it's not done too much damage to your season.

And yet another 7mm-08 user...