AOLQ staffordshire police

Distinguished Member
Has anybody under staffordshire police got AOLQ on there certificate ?????????????????

ATB

Dave

As of April 1st Staffs are adding AOLQ to certificates in for renewal or variation.I gather this has been adopted largely down to a recommendation paper written by an ex regional manager (before he left) and who now works for BASC :)

Really? Can you confirm that that particular gem has come direct from the 'horses mouth' please? I expect there may be a large number of certificates being sent in if that is the case. By the way the above is in no way a dig at you WSM. Just checking info.

​Thanks

100% sure

I've been speaking to the now permanent head of firearms for a while now and received a letter to the effect early March.He did confirm that they were only doing them on renewal or variation because they didn't have the man power to handle an influx of extra certificates all at once on top of their usual workload

Last edited:
it would be handy if they are as I have a variation going in shortly for a couple more rifles, dont suppose it will mean they will give me foxes with my .25-06 though which is whats leading me to have to put a variation in for a seperate foxing rifle

it would be handy if they are as I have a variation going in shortly for a couple more rifles, dont suppose it will mean they will give me foxes with my .25-06 though which is whats leading me to have to put a variation in for a seperate foxing rifle

Surely if they give you AOLQ on your .25-06 you can shoot foxes with it and won't need a separate foxing rifle
Geordie

He's been there for 18 months but with all the amalgamation business going on they've only just (Christmas) confirmed him as permanent

Sue has been the main head in the office for years and has the authority to sign tickets on behalf of

He's been there for 18 months but with all the amalgamation business going on they've only just (Christmas) confirmed him as permanent

Sue has been the main head in the office for years and has the authority to sign tickets on behalf of

Thanks - I've spoken to JC when he was working elsewhere - looks like things are on the up at Staffs then, they have a good bunch there now. (Just noticed that JC signed my SGC off in November 12)

Mike

He was at West Mids when I had occasion to speak to him - although I was not licensed under their force area.

Mike

Hold you horses chaps!

​Heard back today that they are unable to confirm the use of AOLQ as there is still admin work to be done before they are in a position to implement it.

Hold you horses chaps! ​Heard back today that they are unable to confirm the use of AOLQ as there is still admin work to be done before they are in a position to implement it.

that sounds more like staffs :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back