Thread: Howdy from Wyoming

Howdy from Wyoming

I'm from Wyoming, USA and enjoy reading about deer hunting/stalking in other parts of the world. Deer hunting is my favorite hunting pursuit that I have been doing for 57 years. I am retired but still work part-time in a sporting goods store mainly to pass the time! I look forward to reading the different forums. Good hunting!

Welcome aboard High Country Hunter!

Welcome to the site, nice to see another hunter from across the big pond on the site. Wyoming is the place for Pronghorn I believe, thats one species I would love to take with my 25.06.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Croeso! Thats welcome in Welsh.Wyoming thats a long way.Only ever seen it on the Western movies!Wide open ,spaces and prairies, yes?What species of Deer do you have?

I look forward to your posts and pictures, I too have a hankering for a Pronghorn hunt.

Infact that's what made me look into the .257 Weatherby Mag that I have now bought. Looks an awesome cartridge on paper out of a 26" tube.

Do you hunt Pronghorn?

"If you don't belong, don't be long"

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses