Thread: Le Chameau Wellies and Breeks

Le Chameau Wellies and Breeks

I have a pair of size 10 Le Chameau Verzinord wellies for sale. they were bought for me but are unfortunatly to big. I have had them since the start of the last game season but only worn them once walking the dog in the woods. They are in excellent condition but are just one size too big and we could never find the recipt for them to take them back.
    I am offering them for 100 (i have seen them anywhere betwen 120 and 147 - due to the strength of the euro).

I also have a pair of mens breeks in UK size 32 waist. Again i have had these a while, however they are unworn and still have the labels attached. They have the description "Devon" with the colour "Vert Bronze" on the label. i'm not 100% sure if they are "waterproof" but they are highly water resistant as i have run them under the tap and all the water just beaded and ran off that fabric. I belive they were in the region of 60-70 when new, i am offering them for 45.

If you are interested in either then please PM me, i can send photos if you provide an email address.

In terms of delivery etc...I live between Southampton and Winchester, I would prefer cash on collection/meet half way within reason. Will post, but postage would be on top (at cost) and cheque/paypal would need to clear first.

Please let me know if your interested, if not they will go on the dreaded ebay!!!!

Cheers all

These items are still for sale, will consider reasonable offers for either. Please PM me for more details if required, or to make an offer.

By the way, the breeks aren't a Bronze colour, they are a green colour and would be suitable for game shooting/stalking.

Wellies sold now....Cheers John, great to meet you and easy transaction.

Breeks still for sale....they aren't tweed if that helps, just a green waterproof material....great for early partridge and summer stalking!