Thread: deer stalking

deer stalking

Seeking some stalking in either the highlands or Fife area .Idealy looking for a piece of land or a syndicate to join. I have been using rifles of all types for years .I am also a qualified Firearms instructor if any body has any ideas where i could get hooked up to a syndicate please let me know .Ps also looking for somewhere for a spot of Rabbit shooting .
    If any one has any ideas dont hesitate to get in touch

I have some ideas, but I`m afraid they all involve getting out there and knocking doors,, thats what we have all had to do, so it`s unlikely that anyone on here will hand you what you want on a plate I`m afraid,

Go through the ads on here for syndicate places,, the advertisers are unindated with replies,,

No easy answer bud,, just get out there and find what you want for yourself. Joining a website and asking for permission is not a great start

Thank you for your advice i am also doing the normal raking about thing . However seeing as there have been advertisements up here for several syndicates i thought i would put it out there and see if anything came of it unfortunately dueto work commitments at the minute i dont have a abbundance of time to get out door knocking .Fully take your points on board but didntsee the harm in asking

I stumbled across this on ebay,

not in your area exactly but atleast it gives you an idea that there is some stalking out there if your willing to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tam the Gun View Post
    Topscots1I stumbled across this on ebay, not in your area exactly but atleast it gives you an idea that there is some stalking out there if your willing to pay for it.ATBTam
    Tam thats also advertised on this site.Nutty

Just had a look at it a good opportunity for someone a little further south and not a bad price at all will i have a few decen dealswith keepers up this way that should keep me fairly busy . Ill keep plodding along im sure ill find something Thank you all againfor your help currently work wont let me stray to far from inverness or i would havecontemplateditthelong haired general propably wouldnt havebeen to happy tho

I sent a message for some details yesterday, got a message back saying it had gone straight away.
    Looks like im out of shot gunning this coming season due to a shoulder injury, but should be able to manage the rifle so been looking for something different to stalking i have at home.
    Didn't realise how hard these syndicate places are to find though ! DF

Interesting that it`s still on ebay, as my PM also said it went immediately,, They should get it down before someone buys it and pays for it,, could be more hassle than it`s worth.