Thread: Complete novice! Hello Guys

Complete novice! Hello Guys

I am an absolute complete novice to deer stalking, however I shot air rifles and shotguns and clay grounds after watching videos of deer stalking and reading about it.

It appeals to me so so so much more than driven/walked up game and air rifles! If any one could give me an information as to where to start etc etc it would be a massive help.

I currently live in the north west but if anyone is willing to give me any help/advice/experience I am more than willing to travel the length and width of the country.

Many thanks

have a look on here for the guys who sell the whole experience in a day .....well worth doing

Hi johnny

Do you know any member names i could contact with regards to this please

Many Thanks

Look through the forum for deer stalking opportunities at the post that say available and you'll find a host of guys offering different days just contact one who has good reports and offer the species your after there all very helpful on here.

Hi David

Thank you for that. I'll be sure to do it

Many thanks

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

if you ever find yourself down here in devon pm me and we will see what we can do.

hi mate same here im just down the rd from you theres lots of good guys on here ive heard good reports of colin solwaystalker Degsy