Jimmy milnes up for the weekend.

Well lads jimmy came up for the weekend as every year he comes north for a visit, I let him have a choice of places to go and what seat he wanted to sit in. We both saw plenty of deer this morning I was lucky to get this buck with an 80yds neck shot will keep you posted of the weekends stalking.
image-3_zps06dfe251.jpg

Last edited:
Well lads jimmy came up for the weekend as every year he comes north for a visit, I let him have a choice of places to go and what seat he wanted to sit in. We both saw plenty of deer this morning I was lucky to get this buck with an 80yds neck shot will keep you posted of the weekends stalking.
View attachment 26683View attachment 26684View attachment 26685

Nice one mate, and out of jimmys favourite seat as well :eek: i bet you dont get in it tonight :lol:

Nice one lads, sat reading this - arm in sling and feeling sorry for myself! Keep me posted!

image-3_zps813e31d3.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
image-3_zps1901416d.jpg
[/FONT]
well great white hunter mr mines went and had a sit tonight in his German watch tower, at last light a doe and a follower came out and fed just infront of the tower and then a big buck crossed the ride in front of the tower crossing to fast for a shot then jumping the boundary fence and disappearing into the wood jim phoned me to pick him up and on the way to do so he called me to say he had one on the grass lol, a belter as you can see from the pics he was that pleased his Bowles started to move. Lol.

Last edited:
image-3_zps813e31d3.jpg

image-3_zps1901416d.jpg

well great white hunter mr mines went and had a sit tonight in his German watch tower, at last light a doe and a follower came out and fed just infront of the tower and then a big buck crossed the ride in front of the tower crossing to fast for a shot then jumping the boundary fence and disappearing into the wood jim phoned me to pick him up and on the way to do so he called me to say he had one on the grass lol, a belter as you can see from the pics he was that pleased his Bowles started to move. Lol.

Not the best picture of Jimmy he looks madder than usual.

:drool:Wow, the heat is on now.....
Cant wait for our season to open on the 1st of May....
Congratulation Dave and Jimmy, these are two cracking heads!
:thumb:

image-3_zpsdfafbc3c.jpg

jim went for a sit in the bothy this morning where I shot the big buck yesterday , I had seen another three buck from there so knew the was plenty about, a cold frosty morning just as the sun started to come up a shot rang out then a tex message came in , ( one one the grass pal ) so jobs a good un.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
image-3_zps4b4aa22c.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
image-3_zpsdfafbc3c.jpg

jim went for a sit in the bothy this morning where I shot the big buck yesterday , I had seen another three buck from there so knew the was plenty about, a cold frosty morning just as the sun started to come up a shot rang out then a tex message came in , ( one one the grass pal ) so jobs a good un.
image-3_zps4b4aa22c.jpg
remmy your not playing fair now, that's not Jimmy it's Bez from the happy Mondays

Back