to join a syndicate,

Hi All
I would like to join a syndicate for roe deer stalking or help in finding some roe deer stalking would help.I will tell you a bit about myself my name is andrew and i have done an nc in gamekeeping at elmwood collage in fife. I finished that got a job at scaliscro estate on the Isle of lewis was there for about 3 years had to leave famly problems.Not wanting to go on and on. Just looking for some ground to go stalking on.So if any you can help thanks.Know i am looking after my brother who has multiple sclerosis.

damus damus said:
Hi All
got a job at scaliscro estate on the Isle of lewis was there for about 3 years had to leave famly problems.

know the place well dont remember anyone called andrew working on scaliscro :confused: when were you there

damus damus said:
Hi All
I would like to join a syndicate for roe deer stalking or help in finding some roe deer stalking would help.I will tell you a bit about myself my name is andrew and i have done an nc in gamekeeping at elmwood collage in fife. I finished that got a job at hunt in sussex .Not wanting to go on and on. Just looking for some ground to go stalking on.So if any you can help thanks.Know i am looking after my brother who has multiple sclerosis.

Back