Wanted: Would anyone in and around inverness take me out stalking?

tomest

Sorry to ask but I don't get the opportunity to go out often at all, I have shot three deer and would like to get more experience under my belt. I'm only 17 but i hope to go and do gamekeeping at thurso in just over a year. Also any suggestions of people you know would take me out would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Shame you are so far from me Euan , i would have happily taken you out while stalking
surely someone up your way can help out
​Good luck

Sorry to ask but I don't get the opportunity to go out often at all, I have shot three deer and would like to get more experience under my belt. I'm only 15 but i hope to go and do gamekeeping at thurso in just over a year. Also any suggestions of people you know would take me out would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Hi Euan - - that should be easy enough. I'm just out at Ardersier so not far away. Send me a PM with some details, phone number etc and we'll arrange something.

regards

JR

Hi Euan - - that should be easy enough. I'm just out at Ardersier so not far away. Send me a PM with some details, phone number etc and we'll arrange something.

regards

JR

Good man.

An excellent example to others.

Euan, if you don't ask you won't get? Well done on taking the initiative and enjoy your experience. A write up on how you got on would be nice?

ATB

​Iain

Euan I learned a lot just watching learning. Pulling the triggers easy the inspection and gralloch you can never see to many times also the stalk and techniques holds you in great stead for the future.

Good luck but having stalked with JRoe before am sure you'll be fine and hell help you any way he can. He's a credit to the sport and a great help.

David

Back