steiner bino,s

the scudd

hi has anyone gor any experience with the 8x44 nighthunter my local gunshop has got some in,iv,e been thinking of changing my swaro,s 7x50 slc to something a little bit lighter or maybe i should just stick with my swaro,s. what do you guys think.
the scudd

Hi Scudd,
I use Steiner nighthunter 8x56 which will no doubt be heavier than the ones you are looking at but I think the optical quality is excellent. We have a holiday apartment and one of the visitors was a bird watcher who could not see why anybody would pay Steiner price. I took her out and used her binos to look at the woodland at the bottom of the field. You could see a wall of black which was the face of the treeline. Got her to do the same and then handed her the Steiners. "Bloody hell, I can see right through the trees and, My god, there's a fox!"

Never buy from a shop that won't let you try them in the conditions under which you want to be using them, unless you've used someone elses and now what they will do.

steiners

I had a fibreglass pair second hand once, very high quality, just someone else had all the goodness out of them! they are or were issue to german police & border agencies.

Back