Thread: Self employed stalker/culler

Self employed stalker/culler

Are any members of this site self employed stalkers/cullers working for the forestry companies, is there an employment agency dealing with this work or is it word of mouth. I am interested in learning how the industry ticks in relation to any future proposed deer cull that the government seem hell bent on.
    PM me if you prefer. cheers...

I live close to london and as per country file we have more deer than you can shake a stick at !! So also would like to know if there is a site for a future job

Then hopefully my thread will help others understand the forestry industry...

Quote Originally Posted by national harvest View Post
    Then hopefully my thread will help others understand the forestry industry...
    ​Good luck! The Forestry industry is uber complex with deer been a small part in a big machine!

I have gained an insight into the harvesting/replanting side of things, cut throat to say the least. Its the deer control/culling/stalking side of the industry I am interested in, do part time stalkers play a part, rates of pay for contract culling, tenders, how do the cogs work. cheers....

I would be very very interested in this as im also keen on becoming a self employed stalker ....imagine getting up for work with a smile on your face .....when i left the army i tried for years to get into the forestry commision but was never lucky...