Big Thanks to All the SD guests, (New Forest)

lwcdart

Gents

Over the last few weeks I have had 2 seperate blocks of Stalking Directory members down for guest gays on some of my ground in the New Forest NP.

I feel that the guests have on the whole had a fab time whilst down with us & we have shared some great times whilst out with you all, the total number of deer taken by the SD members was 13 fallow prickets & 3 Roebucks.

Only 2 guests blanked & I have invited them both back in November already.

It has been nice to meet such a great bunch of people whom all share our same passion for deer & stalking.

Here is to new friends & great times.

Regards Lee, Ryan & Nick.

As the Pub Landlord would say "I was never confused" :lol: :lol:

Great to hear that everyone had a good time and many new friends made. I know I keep saying it but that is what this site is all about.

Well done guys and thank you for your generosity ;)

ATB

Sikamalc

lwcdart said:
Gents

Over the last few weeks I have had 2 seperate blocks of Stalking Directory members down for guest gays on some of my ground in the New Forest NP.

lwcdart said:
Sorry, That was guest days & not Gays!!!! :D

That might stop some booking now............. ;)

Well Done, sound like everyone enjoyed the days out with you.

TJ

Thanks for a great time Lee and pass on my thanks to the rest of your team

Great stalking and a great laugh was enjoyed by all on my block..

Will be up again when ive sold the kids bikes :D

Ive been out on a good few stalking days offered by members of this site and have never been disapointed..

Terry

Lee
Sorry that i couldn`t make it but my bad preperation is no excuse. I know Martins circumstances were different.
Glad to hear all that went had a great time and a few deer were accounted for.
basil.

Lee,
had a great time chatting with Ryan up a high seat (perhaps thats why I didn't shoot anything!). Let him know I'll be giving him a buzz in the near future ,have got some top ferreting lined up.
Thanks again George

Back